In a year when the merger between Yoder & Frey (part of the Euro Auctions Group) and Ritchie Brothers was terminated, Yoder & Frey wants to tell the market that it is very much “back in the particular game”, still an independent company, growing with a new site in Texas, ready for business and getting set for its 49th world famous Winter Auction in Kissimmee, Fla., on Feb. 15 to 18, 2023.
It’s nearly 50 years since Yoder & Frey held the very first auction inside Kissimmee, Fla., which has since become the most iconic yearly event in the U. S. used machinery marketplace. The Florida Winter Sale continues to attract buyers and sellers from not just across the United States, but from a truly global audience.
In 2017, Yoder & Frey merged with the particular Euro Auctions group, who are leading auctioneers of heavy machinery and construction equipment in Europe, and operate through four European sites, plus the Middle East, Australia, and with Yoder & Frey, the United States.
Since 1964, Yoder & Frey has been conducting unreserved auctions associated with heavy building equipment, trucks and trailers right across America. Yoder & Frey was the founders of the Kissimmee Florida Winter Consignment Public sale, which has taken place every February given that 1975, plus where up to 500, 000 lots have gone under the hammer attracting consignors and purchasers from all 50 Oughout. S. states and almost 70 countries.
This is now one of the world’s largest annual heavy structure equipment auctions.
Joe Thurston, the territory manager associated with the state of Fl, said, “It is amazing to think that we’ve been hosting and attending this auction for almost 50 many years. For Kissimmee #49 and talking to our consignors the particular inventory is growing. We are consigning an eclectic inventory of all types of equipment and machines to this sale and finding good multiples of late plus low hour machines.
“In addition, Yoder & Frey continues to expand the business brand in the You. S., along with the acquisition of a brand new purpose-built public sale facility, within Sealy, Texas, 60 miles to the west of Houston, just off the I-10.
“With a yard totaling of 57 acres total, 25, 000 sq. ft. of offices and 32, 000 sq . ft. of workshops and buildings, this state-of-the-art facility will operate as the main auction site with regard to Yoder & Frey in the south. ”
Selling With Yoder & Frey
Partnering plus selling with Yoder & Frey could not be easier. Whether you are the multinational organization looking regarding new stock for an infrastructure project, or a small contractor looking for a single item for a work crew, we can help in your search.
Here are 10 reasons why you should be working along with Yoder & Frey at Kissimmee, Fla., in February 20223.
- Access to a true international target audience: Through its sister business, Euro Online auctions, Yoder & Frey has access in order to a genuine global audience within more than 150 nations, with relationships that have been developed over the particular last 20 years. This worldwide reach that will come to bear during the Kissimmee Winter Purchase will allow consignors in order to have access to this international buying base.
- We take care of everything : Selling equipment and machinery can be time consuming, so Yoder & Frey will do almost all the work for you, including: transportation, repairs, cleaning, global marketing, managing enquires, conducting the public sale, IT sales and payment collection.
- Guaranteed Selling : Operating an unqualified auction format, means each item will be sold towards the highest bidder on auction day.
- Quick Payment : Yoder & Frey collects auction proceeds plus pays you within 21 days.
- Competitive Rates : Yoder & Frey strives to have the most competitive seller’s fees to make it affordable for sSellers to consign plant and equipment to its sales.
- Maximum Return : Yoder & Frey attracts buyers not really browsers. Yoder & Frey expertly markets each public sale to a global audience. Its extensive knowledge of the industry ensures sellers’ machines are usually advertised inside global marketplaces where demand is highest. Yoder & Frey’s free online bidding platform allows easy access to each auction from anywhere is the world. With more than 50 percent of plenty being exported, you can be assured your gear will fetch true worldwide market value.
- Worldwide Buyers : Yoder & Frey is usually part of the global Euro Auctions brand, meaning you can be guaranteed of a global, multi-lingual worldwide exposure, marketing to local, loyal customers in over 150 countries world-wide.
- Operating considering that 1964 : Run on family values, Yoder & Frey continues to be helping people successfully sell their machinery since 1964. Yoder & Frey has a dedicated team associated with experts through account managers, IT, advertising, customer services, accounting plus so much more, just about all working in order to sell your equipment.
- Logistics Service : Experts in shipping, Yoder & Frey can advise on fast, affordable shipping and haulage directly to the auction site.
- Repair Service : Yoder & Frey offers a repair and refurbishment service at each auction web site. Many retailers avail of this service, as good quality machines may fetch higher hammer prices.
- Globally Sites : As part of the European Auction brand name, Yoder & Frey offers auction sites in nearly every continent and knows the demand for design equipment and can anticipate current market trends. It has permanent websites in northern Ireland, UK, Spain, Germany, Australia, United Arab Emirates and the particular United States.
Buying From Yoder & Frey
Buying from Yoder & Frey is a straightforward easy process as it operates absolute (unreserved) public auctions, meaning just about all lots are sold on the day to the highest bidder. There are no minimum bids, no reserve prices and no buy backs.
For buyers searching for equipment, sign up for a free account, save searches, add items to the watchlist plus leave pre-bids. When you have found the item a person want, you can bid in four ways:
- On-site — in person at the particular live auction
- Online — using a secure bidding platform
- Pre-bid — leave a bid in advance of an public sale
- Marketplace — make an offer or purchase it right now on a range of items.
To obtain a bidding number you must register intended for each auction you are interested in. The buyer’s commission of 10 percent on the first $2, 500 or even lower (check with Yoder & Frey direct) and 3. 9 percent around the balance where applicable is definitely added to all sludge hammer prices per lot. All applicable product sales tax will be added to the purchase price of all purchases deemed taxable in accordance with Federal, State and/or Local Laws.
Register for Upcoming Sales
The Kissimmee Winter Sale 2023 takes place in California from Feb. 15 to eighteen, and bidders can even now pre-register to get this public sale via the Yoder & Frey website: www.yoderandfrey.com.