Chicago, March 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to latest market research report on “Brazil construction equipment market”, Brazil government has planned to invest $50 billion in the development of airports, highways, and railways. This, in turn, is expected to boost the market demand.
Brazil Construction Equipment Market Report Scope
|Market size (2028)||123,73 Units|
|Type||Earthmoving Equipment, Material Handling Equipment, and Road Construction Equipement|
|End-users||Construction, Manufacturing, Mining, and Others|
|Key vendors||Caterpillar, Volvo Construction Equipment, Komatsu, SANY, JCB, Liebherr, John Deere, and XCMG|
Click Here to Download the Free Sample Report
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Brazil construction equipment market is expected to grow significantly at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period (2022-2028), with high demand for excavator & backhoe loaders in earthmoving segment. The government’s push through investment across infrastructure, transport, ports, and renewable energy projects in 2022 is likely to have positive impact on the demand for construction equipment in Brazil.
- In 2021, the Brazilian government planned to invest approximately $30 billion for the development of transport infrastructure. An additional investment of around $16 billion is likely to be made for the development of 14 highways in 2022. Airport development projects are under progress in Sao Paulo, Santos Dumont, and in Rio de Janeiro. For the port redevelopment, $19.2 billion has been allocated. The project covers five terminals in Sao Luis, Maranhao, and Rio Grande do Sul ports.
- The government aims to achieve the goal to become carbon neutral by 2050, thereby prompting investments in solar, wind and hydroelectric generation plants across the country. Initiatives of providing subsidy on the installation of renewable energy plants and easy financing facilities by financial institutes support the growth of renewable energy projects in the country.
- The country’s mining industry has also grown sharply in 2021 due to surge in commodities prices such as Iron ore, gold, copper, and magnesium which encouraged the investment of over $2 billion on mining projects.
- Caterpillar, Komatsu, Volvo Construction Equipment Brasil, SANY and XCMG Brazil are the leading construction equipment manufacturers in Brazil market.
- Liebherr Brasil Eireli, JCB, Yanmar, John Deere Equipamentos Do Brasil, Hyundai Doosan Infracore, Ammann Do Brazil, Shantui Brazil, Bomag and Sunward are the other prominent vendors in Brazilian construction equipment market.
- Market Size & Forecast by Volume | 2022−2027
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by type and end-users
- Competitive Landscape – 8 key vendors, 5 other prominent vendors, and 6 distributors profile
Looking for more info? Click: https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/brazil-construction-equipment-market
Brazil Construction Equipment Market – Segmentation
After India, Brazil is the second largest market for backhoe loaders in the world. The government’s ambitious plan for water sanitation, which aims to provide clean water to 99% population by 2023 and other sewage treatment projects which is expected to drive the demand for backhoe loaders, as they are extensively used for handling water pipes in these types of projects. The backhoe loaders segment in Brazil is estimated to reach 23,519 units by 2028.
The Brazil earthmoving equipment market expects to grow strongly by 2028, owing to growing government investments in highway, metro, and airport construction projects and the expansion in construction, transportation, and renewable energy sectors.
Market Segmentation by Moving Equipment
- Earth Moving Equipment
- Backhoe Loader
- Motor Grader
- Other Earth Moving Equipment
- Road Construction Equipment
- Asphalt Paver
- Road Roller
- Material Handling Equipment
- Forklift and Telescopic Handler
- Arial Platforms (articulated boom lifts, telescopic boom lifts, scissor lifts, etc)
Market Segmentation by Application
Brazil Construction Equipment Market – Dynamics
- The surge in infrastructure development projects in South and North-eastern regions of the country and rise in mining activities are the major factors contributing to the Brazil construction equipment market growth.
- The surge in transport development projects in 2022 is expected to boost the demand for construction equipment especially for road construction equipment segment in Brazil.
- The highest demand for mini excavator is concentrated in Southeast and South cities such as Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Santo Andre, and North-eastern in Brazil.
Brazil Construction Equipment Market – Investment Analysis
- Investments by the Brazilian government in infrastructure development projects, including water drainage and renewable energy expect to drive the demand for excavators more than other earthmoving equipment.
- OEMs such as Caterpillar and Komatsu offer rental facilities through subsidiaries in Latin America. They introduced automation and AI technology in the construction equipment, due to the growing demand from mining and construction industries in the region.
- The increasing demand for construction equipment can be attributed to government initiatives and favorable policies for foreign investments in Brazil, which is expected to support the upcoming industrial developments in the construction industry.
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/request-sample/3290
- Volvo Construction Equipment
- John Deere
- Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co. Ltd.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Shantui Construction Machinery
- Yanmar manufactures
- Extra Group
- Mason Equipamentos
- FW Maquinas
- Noroeste Maquinas Equipamentos LTDA
Explore our industrial machinery profile to know more about the industry.
Click Here to Download the Free Sample Report
Read Some Of The Top-Selling Reports:
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on industries such as consumer goods & retail technology, automotive and mobility, smart tech, healthcare, and life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals and materials, IT and media, logistics and packaging. These reports contain detailed industry analysis, market size, share, growth drivers, and trend forecasts.
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
+1 302 469 0707