Dublin, May 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “India Construction Gear Market – Strategic Assessment & Forecast 2022-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets. com’s offering.
India construction equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8. 9% during 2022-2028
The statement considers the present scenario of the Indian building equipment market and marketplace dynamics for the forecast period 2022-2028. It covers a detailed overview associated with several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the volume and value sales with a segment analysis from the Indian structure equipment market.
The earthmoving segment is the largest in the Indian design industry, followed by material handling and road construction equipment. Excavators and Backhoe loaders were the fast-growing major construction gear in the particular market in 2021.
The particular demand for excavators plus backhoe loaders will rise due to various government investments in infrastructure development, growth within renewable energy and the country’s mining industries.
JCB may be the leading manufacturer of Backhoe loaders in India. ACE is India’s leading material handling plus construction products manufacturing company with a majority marketplace share within hydraulic cranes, mobile cranes and tower cranes segment.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS IN THE REPORT
- India is the largest market for Backhoe loaders in the world. The equipment is highly flexible, cheaper, and can operate on muddy and uneven surfaces, making it extremely popular within the Indian construction marketplace.
- Various civil engineering works and smart city projects prompt demand for mini excavators inside the market. The real estate and affordable housing projects support the need for large towers plus fixed cranes in the Indian market.
- The infrastructure investment in 2021 and the national infrastructure advancement plan drive the construction industry development. The government’s focus on alternative energy resources for power generation will attract significant FDI inflows in 2021.
- The surge in commodities prices and rise in requirement for coal and iron ore in the marketplace supports the particular country’s mining industry growth. And authorities initiatives of make within India & Amtanirbar Bharat encourage the development associated with manufacturing sectors.
- The rise in infrastructure development tasks across Indian such as Delhi-Mumbai Trade Corridor ($90 billion), Gujarat International Finance Tec-City ($20 billion), Chennai Metro Rail ($14. 9 billion) and Diamond Quadrilateral ($13 billion). The particular Indian Railway infrastructure will see an investment of $715. 4 billion by 2030. The Indian native energy sector is likely to offer a great investment opportunity by $300 billion dollars over the particular next 10 years. In 2020-2021, the communication sector had allocated $5. 36 billion to develop the post and telecommunications departments.
- Real estate sector in India is expected in order to reach $1 trillion simply by 2030. As per the particular projected development trends during the pre-COVID-19 era, the sector’s contribution was likely to rise in order to 13% of India’s GDP by 2025. As per ICRA estimates, Indian native firms are expected to raise $48 billion through facilities and real estate investment trusts within 2022.
- According to ICEMA, apart from COVID-19 related supply chain disruptions, the construction tools industry will be facing the particular challenges due to abnormal increase in steel prices since July 2020. Within 2022, demand for steel is anticipated to increase by 17% to 110 million tones, driven by rising construction activities.
- Volvo Construction Equipment
- Hyundai Building Equipment
- TATA Hitachi
- Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co. Ltd
- L& T Structure & Mining Machinery
- Action Construction Products Limited
- V Enterprises
- GS Sethi & Sons
- MM Brothers
- Gainwell Commosales Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 – Introduction
- Market Snapshot
- Executive Summary
Section 2 – the Market Overview
- Economic Scenario, Foreign Direct Investment
Section 3 – Of india Construction Tools (Type & Application)
- India Construction Devices Market simply by Type (Volume & Value)
- Earth Moving Equipment
- Backhoe Loader
- Motor Grader
- Other Earth Moving Apparatus (Other Loaders, Bulldozer, Trencher, Etc. )
- Road Design Equipment
- Asphalt Paver
- Road Roller
- Material Handling Machines
- Forklift and Telescopic Handler
- Aerial Platform (Articulated Boom Lifts, Telescopic Boom Lifts, Scissor Lifts, Etc)
- India Construction Equipment Market by Application (Volume & Value)
- Others (Power Generation plus Utilities, Municipal Corporation Etc)
Section 4: Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers, Restraints, Trends, Key Financial Regions inside India, Advantage India, Fdi in Indian, Import/Export Trend Analysis, Supply Chain, Covid-19 Impact
Section 5: Technology Development
- Advent of Technology
Area 6 — Competitive Scenery
- Competitive Landscape Overview
- Major Vendors Caterpillar India : Komatsu Of india – Xcmg – Sany India – Hyundai Structure Machinery India – Volvo Construction Equipment India — Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery – Jcb India : Liebherr – Kobelco Indian – L& T — Ace : Zoomlion
- Distributors Profile
Section 7-Quantitative Overview
Section 8 – Statement Summary
- Essential Insights
- List associated with Graphs
- List of Tables
Section 9 – Record Scope & Definition
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jww6vv